Monday 14 June 2010

June Loons: days ten to thirteen

Regular readers may have noticed I've taken a bit of a break from posting about the wonderful June Loons listings. I've still been listing an item a day though but blogging about it every day was taking too much time and getting in the way of other planned posts.

Here's the bits I've listed in the last 4 days (not including today):





And a few of my favourites from other sellers...(click on the pics to find out more).




Cute purse...aqua by Mushy...Makes; Red ceramic flower and chain maille earrings by Blue Forest Jewellery;
African blood jasper heart pendant keyring by NOfkantsCurios; Totally loaded goodies charm bracelet by The Jewellery Angel;
Anniversary card by Spotty N Stripy; 'Lime sorbet' bamboo handled handbag by moody cow designs;
 Fuschia butterfly veiled large fascinator by Imogen's Imagination; Special birthday/wedding album by Dottie Designs.



Phew! That's me caught up. I will prob do something similar in a few days rather than post every day.



PS: Have you entered my giveaway yet?

6 comments:

Dottie said...

Thank you so much for including me!

Great picks. I love that bag....

Dottie x

Dottie said...

Oooh - and the other bag too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including my bag ....what great choices you have made ....love them all!!!
Trish xx

Blue Forest Jewellery said...

How pretty do those look together? Thanks so much for including my earrings in your picks :-)

Go, loons, go!

Alison x

Nicola said...

Beautiful choices that anniversary card is really pretty too :)

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you for including my strangely named blood jasper gemstone keyring. You have picked some of my Fav's too!

Love Dottie's Album, just wish I had an occasion to buy one and then maybe I could have one of Imogen's fascinators to wear too!

Natalie x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.