Monday 21 June 2010

Green swap received

Bit slow on this posting about this- sorry! I received my fantastic green swap goodies from Jen over at TheMadHouse last week. Look what I got!! Well worth the wait.



A couple of pre loved books- Cottage Gifts (great little book- cute and quaint!) and My Sister's Keeper (not read but looking forward to).
A tropical fabric wallet filled with yummy goodies:
Two broaches pinned onto old Happy Families cards. One's a sweet puffy pink, orange and white flower and the other is a gorgeous enamelled turquoise flower. Look at the back of the cards they were pinned on- such a good idea!


Also a matching fabric business card wallet and some old sew on gems.
And a china teacup candle. Looks great on my conservatory table and smells great. Can't quite place the scent but I like it!!

This swap has been great fun. Thanks Jen for being a fantastic swap partner and also thanks to  Emma and Rachel over at that little bit greener for organising it.


ps. Have you entered my giveaway get?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

My sisters keeper is an awesome book. Be warned though, you may need tissues!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.