Friday 14 May 2010

Pink Folksy Friday

Arrgh..its Friday again so quickly. Where did the week go? This Friday I have decided on a shocking pink theme of lovely handmade goodies (because I have been finishing RaiRai's shocking pink dragon this week). Click on the pics to go to the fantabulous shops.

 
 
 

 Pink doily earrings by Blue Fish Handmade; Butterflies resin necklace by I Love Spoilt Pig;
Flower and butterfly wall art by 100 Percent Delicate; Pink button necklace by Lasy Daisy;
Bunny rabbit retropet by The Whistling Cowgirl; Young hearts run free knitting needles by Pennydog

2 comments:

Izabela said...

hey thank you so much for adding my earrings, pink power!

Bagladee said...

Hi Gemma,
Just wanted to pop by and tell you that you won a prize in my giveaway. If you could email your details over to me at emma@bagladee.com that would be great.
thanks
Emma xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.