Tuesday 5 January 2010

Crafteroo Secret Santa swap

Finally got round to posting this! The wonderful Vonnie from over on crafteroo (her blog) organised a Secret Santa swap for us all. It was great fun to be a part of- lots of second guessing myself and much excitment when my parcel arrived (and I was vey good- I waited until Christmas day to open it).

Abbi from Edwina.Simone sent me this gorgeously unusual necklace and some choccy pennies (they aren't in the photo as they didn't last long enough to be photographed!)



Its fantastic! So different and exactly my colours. Thank you, thank you, thank you Abbi!! xxx

I sent a pressy to Eileen (her blog). Her main pressy was a pair of silver and crystal earrings.


I made them from 2mm wire and used a jig to make the shape. They're quite big so not for everyday use. Hope she liked them. I also sent her some choc and fizzing lavender bath melts roughly based on this tutorial. (One of many great tutorials to be found on this site) Thanks again Vonnie for organising this.

1 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

nice necklace - love the buttons
very pretty earrings too :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.