Thursday 29 July 2010

July Jesters: Days twenty-six to twenty-eight

Well after last time's massive task of 7 days worth of updates (here if you missed it) I thought I'd better get back to the much more managable 3 days of July Jesters listings. Here's what I listed on days twenty-six, seven and eight. I particularly love yesterday's pearl and silver flower earrings. I am going to have to make myself a pair if these sell!



And 3 favourites (each day) from other sellers...(click on the pics to find out more).







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely items!
Thanks for including my bracelet!
Beata x

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for featuring me in your lovely blog.

Great picks from fellow Folksters and Lovely items from you, the flower earrings are gorgeous!

Love Kitty xx

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Kyanite and Onyx pendant. I love your pearl earrings - just gorgeous!

Jacqueline x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.