Saturday 16 July 2011

July Jewels

Apologies for my absence. I've been busy marking GCSE maths papers. All done now :o)
I did take a break from the daily listing club over on Folksy due to the aforementioned marking. Whilst I was gone the June bugs turned into the July Jewels with many returning faces and newbies too. As I haven't blogged about them yet I thought I'd do a big post featuring everything listed on one of the days. Which day? Well Thurs 14th sounds good to me as it was my birthday!

Here's everything listed on my birthday in the order they were posted on the forum!! Each photo is clickable if you want to find out more. Can you spot mine?!

12 comments:

Baban Cat said...

Wow, what a great page! Thank you so much for adding my pincushion :)

NOfkantsCurios said...

Mega Kudos for your mega blog.

Hope you had a lovely birthday and thank you so much for including my embroidered Blue Jay ACEO.

Natalie x

quirkyhannah said...

Oooh wow Gem what an amazing blog post and loads of lovely goodies. Thanks very much for showing off my earrings :)

Hannah.x

SimJaTa said...

Hope you had a great birthday and glad to see you back with us.

Thank you for including my green quilted patchwork bag.

Lynda x

Diomoglass said...

Wow! And thank you for including my little lizard. Hope you had a great birthday!!

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

What an amazing selection! Happy birthday - sorry its belated wishes, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for including my Ruby Pendant.

Love Jacqueline x

busybeecards/craftybitz said...

Happy Birthday Gemma, Thank you for including my Dolphin card I wondered why my views had gone up on the particular card.

Jan X

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great day, and thanks!

Annabel said...

wow amazing! What a task Gemma but looks fabulous seeing them altogether - thanks for including mine! will link to my FB page xx

Cherry Tree x

imogens.imagination said...

oh wow! happy birthday to you too gemma! :o)

hope you had a super day and thank you so much for featuring the full quad of imogen's shops...lucky i managed to list from all of them for once! lol

sophie
x

What I Created Next said...

Belated happy birthday greetings Gemma. Well done on creating such a great blog post. Must have taken you ages to complete.

Emma Wood said...

Thanks Gemma, I've been a bit ill recently, so only just catching up on things myself too! All the July Jewels products look so lovely together! xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.