Wednesday 20 April 2011

April Show-ers: Week Three

Hello all. How are you all today? I took a mini break from the Show-ers as I was feeling a little rough but I'm all caught up now (I did however sneak in and buy a couple of lovely goodies from one of my fellow show-ers but didn't hang around!) A lot of my catch up listings were relists though. In the last week I listed 3 new pieces and here they are:



I enjoyed browsing the listings from other sellers especially as I missed out on a lot of them first time round due to my mini-break. As ever, click on the pics to be taken to the sellers' shops to find out more.


Dab and a Dash; Felted Fairy Folk; Maytree Lane


Lilac Elephant; jujucards; Buggable


pipdesigns; Cottons And Dreams; busybeecards


NOfkantsCurios; Kawaii Boutique UK; Helen McCartney Designs


Ickle Imogen; Claire's Cross Stitch; Loves a good yarn


Lily's Night Garden; With Hugs and Kisses; The Whimsical Wren


Maxine Veronica Jewellery; moody cow designs; By Creative Hands.

11 comments:

She loves a good yarn said...

What an amazing selection of yummy things, many thanks for including my hair clips amongst all the other wonderful items!

imogens.imagination said...

oooh! thank you for featuring Ickle Imogen...and what apt placement next to claires cross stitch! :o)

your new button earrings are so lovely, the red ones are definitely my favourites.

thanks again,

sophie
x

Philippa said...

Thank you so much for including my "Scented Scene"
felted picture. A lovely collection of show-ers items. Happy Easter xx

lisamarie (maytreelane) said...

what a great collection gemma
thanks for putting my flower pin in there with all the lovely goodies :)
love Imogen's headband, creative hands' buttons and your little button earrings.
I always get complimented on your little spotty button earrings when I wear them!
x

Unknown said...

Thank you Lovely, always a pleasure to be featured. I know you like gemstone hearts, so lovely to have this amazonite featured.

Great selection of goodies!

Natalie x

busybeecards/craftybitz said...

Thank you Gemma for including my card. You have chosen some of the best items, one of which I have bought.
Jan X

Max Pring Artisan said...

Lovely collection Gemma, thank you for including my little star earrings. Max x

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for including my little notebooks with your fantastic choices. Glad you're feeling a bit better now!

Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness what fabulous choices .....want them all lol lol thank you Gem for picking one of my make up bags. Loving your new things particularly the pink heart xxx

pipdesigns said...

Big splashes of colour here - thanks for featuring one of my purses! Love Moody Cow's fabric as usual!

Lorna May said...

Thank you for featuring my notebook amongst such loveliness.
{Dab and a dash.}

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.